.....
I seems to get so frustrated over time...
I can't wait for things to happen..events to come...&&&.......HOLIDAYS!!!
I can't wait for Christmas! [I just dreamt about it last night-so freaking nice]
I can't wait to go back to college to meet my friends!! [but i wanna stay at home also..=S]
I can't wait for semester to end..gosh..faster laa...I don't wana do all those assignments lol
I can't wait to go shopping [well,it happens all the time]
I can't wait for year end holidays [how I wish it's tommorrow urghh!!!]
I can't wait to see my cousins :(
I can't wait for Chinese New Year [moneymoneycome lolx]
I can't wait to go back to college and play 'cho dai dee' with my friends till the next morning LOL
I can't wait for the day that the Menteri Besar announce that students MUST have holidays for 3 months starting from October to December [workers as well??!!HAHAHA]
Hey.....
I can't wait for it to rain
I can't wait for my BIRTHDAY! [ ): still so freaking loooooong-just passed ]
I can't wait for my...uhh...graduation??!! LOL
I can't wait to go Sunway Lagoon & end up tanning at the end of the day [insane]
I can't wait to go Hong Kong! [woohooo!!can time pass faster pls]
I can't wait for people more than 30 mins [my limit] I ciao myself first LOL
I can't wait for the food to serve when I'm hungry [nonsense]
I can't wait for whatever I'm trying to browse online & yet the line suckss..urghh!!
I can't wait to design my own DREAMHOUSE! [=
I can't wait for the chocolate to melt in my mouth as soon as I put it in
I can't wait when I said I'm waiting for you [---]
I can't wait for people who are late and their reason is overslept [set alarm laaa]
I can't wait for the cats to get extinct [i hate cats]
I can't wait for Malaysia to snow [not a good sign if it snows lol]
I can't wait to get back to sleep when I have to wake up early in the morning just to go to school.
I can't wait for trips with my friendssss
I can't wait for my hairs to grow longer..somemore hahha
I CAN'T WAIT TO EAT [I'm waiting for my lunch now hahahaha]
tata !
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
So Impatient...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment