...UPDATE!
Thankss for viewing again after for so long since I last update my blog.
Am I too lazy to do so???
or am I too busy to do so??
or maybe am I too tired to do so???
or perhaps maybe am I just getting frustrated with this blog thingy???
LOL
the answer in NO!!!!!!!!!
You see...the area in my college is wireless , & wireless is NOT GOOD at all.
Line very unstable...very slow..and so on.
I'm so sick of getting online in my room.
It's very super slow...
maybe I'm so impatient that I can't even wait.....
but you shoukd have see the connection itself...
one word,
SLOW!
slower than the tortoise..
I swear!
LOL
Anyway,I'm back home in Ipoh.
It's so good to be HOME.
Hahhax
& the day for me to go back to school is.....
TOMORROW!
urgh!!!
However everything is good back in college.
Just that I can't get to online.
Actually I can..just that I rather do other things than just stuck there sitting infront of my laptop and stare and wait for whatever I'm trying to browse.
By the way,I know it's been so freaking long..like a century to me...
since I last update.
My first semester just ended & on the coming Monday,
I'm going for my second semester already.
Time flies!
However next sem is a short sem & I'm only having one subject...
However next sem is a short sem & I'm only having one subject...
which is Workshop practice.
Hehhex
Here are some of my artwork , assignments for the first semester..foundation sem..... 
ORGANIC
GEOMETRY
Texture[ORGANIC]
[Photo Frames]
Final Project
Just manage to upload some of it...
rushing out for dinner
ehhex
See you guys
& take care always kay???
I won't know when will I be here the next time...
so yeah...
BEST OF LUCK !!
in whatever you do
byex!
:)))))
3 comments:
Cute works...look forward for your next posting(^v^)
awesome.. the portrait.. i think ur next update will b on ur next sem break.. lol..
hei jas oh my god this course is totally meant for you haha so u might think of desgining or making something for my bday next year?? hoho~~~
Post a Comment