CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I LOVE HONG KONG


I just came back from my trip to Hong Kong not long ago :)
& I love it like...extremely much!!!
So H A P P Y

Hong Kong is so beautiful...

However I'm lazy to blog about it...sorry(maybe next time when I have the time)
cos' I'm finally getting my rest though my holidays already started since mid november.
Been busy with alot of stuff including packing & travelling.

And now I'm back home (:

But i do missssss Hong Kong


& I'm definitely gona take my flight there again

And gtg for now...
CHRISTMAS is tomorrow [=

lots of fun to catch up with today & tomorrow

Haha

best of luck from me to all of you
;)

3 comments:

Tian Cherng said...

hey...still remember me..
u are very cute..
can make u blog so cute..
u are pretty girl...
i still remember ur look...

cherng11@hotmail.com

feel free to add me !!..

so proud to be ur friend!!!

tc said...

wah.. this tian cherng know everyone... =.=''

hiong kong hou hou wan o...... yan yan dou gong guong tong..

jiexing said...

lolx..ur guong tong oso quite okay la..lolx..u oso can go HongKong dy hahaha