CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chinese New Year

This year cny is a lil' bit special..I supposed?!

No doubt..
correction to my previous post
now.....

I LOVE CHINESE NEW YEAR !

*I don't like Chinese New Year that much...actually!
SO HOT.....* (my previous entry line)

but guess what?It's raining here =D
since I woke up?!
haha
no laa
I woke up in such a beautiful weather
very windy no Sun and all those heat
It would be such a beautiful day *flashed thru my mind*

AWWW

so nice ok

LOVELY DAYYY

And it's still raining now..
It's like in the afternoon already
What in the world had happened?!
rain in cny?
not supposed to be very hot can die wan meh
lol
But I guess it's not a good sign tho (u know what I mean if ur smart haha)

owhh well
REUNION DINNER tonight

& seriously..I hate it

my mum''s cooking is better ten times..maybe 10000 times ok


We are dining in one of my aunt's place
no offend..it sucks what the hell!

because they are having those healthy healthy food lo..no taste wan u know.

there goes my sad beginning in new year
haha


Enjoy your reunion dinner
I swear urs will be better than mine like hell lots.
Good !
see..ur lucky right.



HAPPEE CHINESE NEW YEAR !


0 comments: