yesterday.
And it was so tiring..urgh!
like travelling.
I bought my 4pm travel ticket...& what the hell...
the bus was late for like..more than half an hour(almost an hour)..late for freaking 45minutes
what in the world happened yesterday!
one word
unlucky!
And so I thank God when the bus finally arrived!
I cheered hooray!!!
(I know la rite it doesn't make sense when I said I was unlucky and I thank God.But ohh..thanks Him too Ha ha. Amen)
Because I was so eager to go home and wth it made me waited for like urgh..
it annoys the shit out of me.
And one more damn thing...
it was FREAKING HOT!!!
OMGosh
Malaysia
*sigh*
I was sweating..and deep inside me I felt helpless.
And the journey took me more than 3 hours to arrive home. (normally 2hours only ok)
Freaking 3++ hours
Jam Jam Jam
TRAFFIC JAM!
what to do..Chinese New Year ma
everyone wants to go back 'kampung'
why people so desperate..Friday ady wana go back 'kampung' when cny is on Sunday..uh..no..Monday.
oopsss...
SO DO I !
lolx
*****The End*****
Not.
I am gona talk a little bit about my first 3 weeks college life in 2009.
Don't put too much hope.I''m just gonna tell about a tiny lil' thing.
Haha.My semester started on the 5th Jan.
What the..so early!
But anyway.this sem is good..owhh..so good...
haha..so good.
wait...
what is so good about it??
:S
ok
this is my third semester.oh when am I gona graduate!
so...it is good.
G O O D
I mean the subjects lolx
I'm having...
1. Interior Design 1
2. Architectural Drawing 1
3. Materials&construction
4. Introduction to DTP (some computer lesson-about Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop.And I swear it was fun)
5. Lighting Design
You see
Maybe you don't
just because you don't hv the same interest as what I have.
Well..cool!
But very difficult actually
:(
But it's okay
It's all fun and GOOD to me hahah
went out lots & lots & lots of time.
I mean out shopping and 'makan' laa
Spent alot too tho :S
Have to pay back my debt (no)
And start to be thrifty again lol
cos' I want my very own Apple Macbook by the time I graduate.
*NOTE*-My very own Apple Macbook [and I seriously mean with my own earned money]
my very first owned asset
I'm so bored with my Dell Inspiron 6000 already ok
Well,my dream will succeed
& no matter what I'm gona make it happen
And I'm getting very healthy lo in college
umm...
I mean my lifestyle
lol
I play badminton almost every freaking night what in the world gv me such energy,am I insane?!
& I woke up at 630 for morning jog (this one not every morning tho lol)
Ohh no..
something must be wrong with me
or am I dreaming?
NO!
it's true
reality!
haha
anw..it's quite bored sumtimes in hostel after class.my friends having class ma.
ok.so late already.I should be sleeping.
anw
I don't like Chinese New Year that much...actually!
SO HOT.SO UNHEALTHY(I mean the food)
but I earn money.
That's all it matters.
:)
Sweet Dreams !
Sunday, January 25, 2009
BACK HOME
Posted by jiexing at 12:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment