I somehow don't really have the time to surf the internet nowadays...
very very busy
busy with everything!
haha
I'm so sorry!
It's been boring..
I mean my blog,
yeah..
I know..
anyway,
I've met a bunch of very crazy & funny friends here
they really really cheer up my days in SEGi.
hahaha
we have lot's of fun together.
Going out..maybe more than twice a week hahaha
everynight staying up late to do our assignments.
Hehhex
but we're like opening a party everynight rather than like completing our work.
We eat , talk , laugh , joke , ghost stories , sing lolx & many more!
But...
Tonnes of assignments!!!
OMGGGGOSH!!!!
REALLY!!
Hahha but I prefer doing it rather than studying
all we have to do is draw & colour hahha
don't need to read a single word like secondary school & A-LEVEL!![i hate it..all we do is study n study lo..sien sei]!!
Now we're having fun all nights even our assg will never end hahah.
Really..since the sem started til now..
we haven read a single note hahaha
anyway..I'm running out of time here..
till we meet again
tcare all my friends.
miss you!
hehehe
*hugss*
Thursday, June 5, 2008
back...only awhile...
Posted by jiexing at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
busybody..
Post a Comment