CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

timeless

It's been busy for me.
The whole week!
Orientation...
classes...
friends...
hanging out..

& I'm even having Fundemental Photography class
=.=||

HAHHA

Anyway sorry it's been long since I update my blog.
But I'll try my best to do so.

Hehhe

Hope you guys be patient
okay??
:)

Going to have fun in the swimming pool tonight!
L O L
Will have a great time playing water with my friends here
[=


&
To all my close friends,
I MISS YOU ALL ALOT ok
:)

See you !
When I'm here next time...
but really sorry,
because I'm not sure when can I do that
so wait for me..
& yeah pray that I have the time
hahha

*smiless*

x o x o

3 comments:

tc said...

yesterday on9 but never update.. so lazy!!

Chan Pui Mun said...

heyy. ;D
puimun here.
remember me ?
haha. anyway. nice to see you here. (:

Chan Pui Mun said...

btw. this is my blog.
http://mun-lollipop.blogspot.com/