jas!!! where's this place?? u know last few days i drop by ipoh and cant find anything to eat?? and finally my whole family just dine in kfc what a sad scene larr...
it's a place my frenx & i yumcha ;D that's really sad.. all good food ard you & you chose stg tht ur hometown has?? lol jz gv me a call & i can tell you a spot to eat rite away haha xP
I've got my own things to do.I've got my own path to go.I've got my own dreams to catch.Don't mess up with me.I can be really mean.I say whatever is in my mind,I don't fake a word.I enjoy life because it's just so beautiful to me.
3 comments:
jas!!! where's this place?? u know last few days i drop by ipoh and cant find anything to eat?? and finally my whole family just dine in kfc what a sad scene larr...
it's a place my frenx & i yumcha ;D
that's really sad..
all good food ard you & you chose stg tht ur hometown has??
lol
jz gv me a call & i can tell you a spot to eat rite away haha
xP
ok next time sure will call u
and sure will visit u when i go there again and u must take me eat nice nice food haha
:)
Post a Comment