M U S I C
I can die not listening to them even for a minute.
I mean yeah , seriously it's so important to me like how important meal times are.
No jokes , No crap , No nonsense , No lies , No denies .
I utterly prefer Chinese songs than English ones.
Don't ask me why but it's just the fact.
No questions asked.
If i'm addicted to this one particular song,
I will listen to it everyday , every hour , every minute
right when i woke up in the morning & before i head for dreamland.
Yeah.
True.
Music & songs are such wonderful invention lolx
I need it so badly i can die without it.
I listen to it when i play,chat,bathe,eat,& even when i'm in the toilet ok.
Lol
Even when i've nothing to do..bored to death...music & songs save me.
It's part of my life.
It can creates memories.
It can helps you store memories.
It can brings you back wonderful memories.
Because each particular song represents a meaning behind it.
Leave it whether it's of joy or sorrow.
It still makes me smile
;DDD
& it makes my life colourful!
Music just pleased me tremendously ok !
Friday, May 2, 2008
Can die
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
y u utterly prefer chinese song more than english one? Xp
i think you duno english...
Post a Comment