CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Why

Owwhhh...i'm really sick
:S
Why why why ???


Why i seems to have missing-alot-of-stuff sick ???
Aiyoyo...why ???


I know when you're missing something or missing someone or missing all the great moments in you life can be happy.....or maybe sad??


=.=||


I seems to be really happy ?? No... sad ?? down ?? No..... then ???
Arghh!! How should i know..

lol

OMGoodness...there's more than 10...yeah 10...10 damn memorable good things in my life
that i'm missing...& i'm meaning more than the 10 freaking number!!

o k a y



  1. I miss xmas..i mean Christmas!Hell yeah..Heaven yeah...i mean i always LOVVEEEEE Christmas like bloody much(i wish there's xmas every month).I miss the xmas songs , my xmas stockings haha , the silver shiny twinkling bells , snowflakes , the CHRISTMAS TREE!yes , the always-so-delicious xmas dinner , my xmas HOLIDAYS! , & i just miss 25 DECEMBER!!
  2. I miss the sleepover which held in my house ..damn!!when can i have it again???
  3. I miss WATER THEME PARK!Ok sounds so lame...but hey..it's been ages since i last went =.=||
  4. I miss Girl Guides gatherings & camps.Where can we get all those fun during campfire night at else where?
  5. I miss my SPM results day moment lol.I can't get that owh-so-great feeling anymore the rest of my life because there's no more 10A's in this world that i'm gonna get , I mean where on earth there's so many A's in an examination except SPM hahaha.
  6. I miss Inti...I miss my friends that i've found there..we chat & laugh & tease & play & joke & shout & alot of things being done together..until late late night or should i say it morning?HAHA.We walk under the rain with umbrella?=.=" & yet still can laugh till we had to squat down(cos' can't walk maybe tummy pain) for duno what reasons lolx.
  7. I miss watching scary movies with my friends in GSC Midvalley.I miss it when we scream or maybe cry? HAHA like no body's business.
  8. I miss my working time.I miss working there with Jett & ah Kong.Great to know them.Nice friendly funny human beings lol.& Poh Yee also(the girl working opposite) (:
  9. I miss the time when sis & i went for supper in Star Cruise..in PYJAMAS!WtH lolx...so many people there ok..the dining place was flooded with people & the place is SUPER big..supper..what time is it la?12 something 1am already,still haven't sleep meh..haha Gosh!
  10. I miss going holidays with my cousins :( Espeacially to Haadyai because the most memorable moment is that we bought two stacks of playing cards which cost us OMG!!so expensive ok.But forgot how much.We didn't even look at the price lo..when we were at the cashier..we were like..'who chose this cards?'Lol but the cards memang damn good quality..SERIOUS!
  11. I miss the special Mango Pudding i indulged in , in one of the very grand hotel in Sabah.Ok so long ago.But it was the best best bestest mango pudding(it had something like waffles inside & so creamy)& how i wish i still remember the taste fully :( & I just miss the hotel & the activities provided there.Horse Riding along the beach whoa , Kayak-ing , even Archery , Hot Water Spring , Canopy Walk OMG i LOVE this one so challenging ok.We walk along a string-like bridge tied between trees & the canopy bridge is just one foot width..waa!!
  12. I miss playing snow in Everland in Korea.We threw snow at each other..ok..FUN til i can't describe.Miss the times when Hooi Lam & I shared & exchanged our experiences in Korea when we were back in Ipoh & it's already one week after our trip but we still excited like hell haha syok sendiri.She followed another tour which went few days earlier than mine.I even saw her during our way to Namyi Island(Winter Sonata shooting place-So Romantic ok lol),but didn't get to call her cos' we were rushing for a boat which Hooi Lam just came down from..boat?or ship?i duno whatever.If not it will be really cool to meet your Malaysian friend there hehex.
  13. I miss Lotte World(the greatest theme park for me) , I miss SKIING so alot alot alot until out of the earth , I miss jumping like stupid fool only, on a night which was freaking cold u can freeze if you don't jump LOL , ok..i miss particular everything in Korea except the food because they brought us to dine in food which is inside a pot of hot soup(like steamboat like that) everytime.I even miss the handsome funny tour guide ;) he so young 20 sthg only..should go 'kau' him la aihx regret lmao.Damn..i even almost tear when the flight is departing from Incheon International Airport..ok,stupid i know.


So emotional today.
Don't even know what feeling & emotion i'm having till become so EMOTIONAL!
PMS ??
Hahha
No la..
LOL
I missssssssssssssssssssssssss alot of things........miss some of the human beingssssssss also whom enter my life & get to survive on this earth like me.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

ok..no laughing
'miss' this word.....I think my mum is getting really bored with it & frustrated with me ady if i'm telling her.....'miee..i miss... i misss.... & i miss...... ' again!

L O L


I MISS MY SISTER THE MOST
<3

0 comments: