CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

I Ran For 10 Km

t o d a y.

Really !

& now,i've got less than 30 minutes to blog before i continue ok.
HAVE TO CONTINUE..YOU HEAR ME??& I SERIOUSLY WANNA CONTINUE OK.I WANT TO.
omgginsanepigwthwtsdamnsiao

I mean seriously..come on..i'm tired right...so you see my spirit?

LOL

I'm so tired my brains can't even function porperly i have to screw up every single cell in it & entangle every knots that happened to flirt with each other until they fall in love & i have difficulties in putting back where they're suppose to be.

ok!!
I'm seriously gonna get myself out of here already i've got 10 more kilometres ok.
& i'm seriously super duper in love with marathons already laa.....
crazy.
& today i got a new job...
running over for so long.
What marathon is that...sponsered by who???
And what a very nice way to enjoy your day.Am i talking the right thing?Of course...

whoa my house is so big i can even ran a marathon?

of course...

the marathon i'm taking about is




DRAMA MARATHON

ok

those who believed that i actually ran 10 km can call yourself stupid now.

Anyway thanks for reading.
xP

1 comments:

tc said...

huh?? y ur sidebar all disappeared dy..??