
I'm so outdated...
I haven't even catch this movie in cinema...ARGHH!!!
Been busy with some of this and that.
What in the hell am i so stupid to not just spare some time to just lay back in the cinema popping some popcorns into my mouth!:S
Miss the chance to watch it in cinema ady.
:(
Have to buy DVD la =.="
Ipoh is a lil small tiny not-so-updated town
[in the way of movie screening in cinemas]
The movie so fast 'lok ying' ady..made me can't watch.
While in KL & the city ard it still having the movie screening.
LOL
i'm complaining too much just cos' i can't watch it..in cinema!!!!!
AHHH!!Water Horse..why you don't wait for me arr??
So fast leave Ipoh ady..
u made me so sad you know o not le???
aihx
I look so highly on you ..you don't want to wait for me..even for a lil' while more..to give you tonnes of lovely comments.
Why no patience??
):
Have to grab you back in SPEEDY!
lmao
0 comments:
Post a Comment