CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Camera Oh Camera

*Sigh*

I miss my camera :( I can't really take photos now.My fingers are just so itchy,i no longer can tit-tit[sound of camera click la] the beautiful sight of this world.My very own creamydreamy world!!!

Hahaha my sis borrowed it & took it with her already.

Now IT is half way across the world lorhx...

MISS IT.

[My camera does better job than hers L O L.That's why she took it.But of course i lend it to her reluctantly-NOT! though HAHAHA]


DreamySnappy-*sigh*
CreamyYen -[i somehow can feel & hear the miss-you-too sigh]

HAHAH lame though,but who CARES!


Then abruptly...there's conversation ady ahahah
we can communicate via senses..we have the seventh sense..waa more geng than sixth sense o!!!LMAO

DreamySnappy-I miss you lovelymaster!!!
CreamyYen - Hmmm...you know what?u shouldn't feel that larhx..*sigh*
DreamySnappy-Why so???
CreamyYen -....................

CreamyYen -*sigh*
DreamySnappy-Don't follow me already...
CreamyYen -Where in the hell did i follow you??
DreamySnappy-I also don't know.....I'm sick here ady!

CreamyYen -..........

I





*
S
I
G
H
*





I think you're down to depression already...
SO DO I.URRGHHH!!!














& I'm even MORE serious than you..I THINK I SHOULD GO BANG THE WALL!!!




I MISS YOU EVEN WAY MORE MORE MORE hundredmillionzilliontrillionomgwth than you!


*sigh*

CAMERA OH CAMERA !










<& that's so LAME..i also know.>

MUAHAHAHAHHAAHA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha u r so funny jas...miss ur camera till u r depressed?? hmph..wondering if u missed me that way now??

jiexing said...

lolx ur so funny sukyee..do you need me to miss you or sumthing?ahahahah