CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sparkling Twinkling Treasures In My Life

A simple post

My Sweet Heartbeats <3

.::Maple::.
A very true & loyal friend of mine.Whoa she is so marvellous you can't even imagine that lolx.
Okay , she is one hell of a good friend.She treats friendship very importantly.Even when the not-so-good-moment friendship just strikes us like that..she never give up on me.I ignored her for a particular period of time[WTH! I'm possesed that time..yeah probably],& she still never give up on our friendship.She still care for me..alot!I love you Maple.Where got friend so good wan lol.Very glad to have you in my life.

.::June::.
Your laughter.I love it.Probably more than you?!!Hahha.NO WAY! I love you much much more than that ok.You made my life so colourful & I just love being around with you because happiness & excitement is all I felt.There's so much we can talk about.And everything is much better when it's with you.

.::Jessie::.
[= OMG! Whenever I see you,I will smile.I know you will say the same to me lolx.I think you had put a spell on me.And I think I just can't get rid of it already.But hey,I'm happy with it.Hahahah.Jessie is a very smart girl when comes to studies.But...she is as funny as you can imagine her to be..& she's very very blur.I mean REALLY!!!LOL.Jessie very blur la you.Hahaha..laughter is always with me when I spend time with her.

.::Shiyah::.
Hahaha..SHIYAH!!!I miss you.She's a treasure I've found in Inti.My previous college.She's one of the best thing I got from there.Really.Thanks to my parents for sending me there hahha.Shiyah i really miss my college life you know why?Because we've been through so much together.Seeing each other 24/7 lol.But i'm really grateful for having you in my life.Our friendship proved that two person from different world can be good close friends too ok.

.::Edwin Khor::.
Sure very happy to see your name here right?Hahha.This guy..I've known him in year 2005?!Yeah if i'm not mistaken.Though not very long,but our friendship blossomed & we became good friends.One of the funny friend of mine.The way he talks,jokes,expressions, so funny la ok.He's always there for me.He's a very nice & kind person.And when comes to treating friends,very caring..& hey sometimes over caring la ok.LOL.But anw,thanks for everything.Appreciate it alot.And hey don't say I never 'kanjiong' about you anymore kay?cos' I do =.=||
Hahha


.::Jiunn Shuan::.
The first guy that I approached.....in Friendster L O L.
Hey I never approach boys ok shy la lol.xP.That's why in Friendster only hahaha.
Very cool guy.But didn't regret knowing him.Receiving his messages still make me smile;)Hehhe.

.::Yoon Jett::.
My extremely nice colleague.Now we're friends.Hehhe glad to know you in work.Miss all the times we shared,& not forgetting how we boycott our ex-supervisor omg she's insane.The girl who is always telling me stories about her life hahha.Non-stop laughing is all we had during work.Really miss all the times.& Miss you.

.::Cyril::.
OMG!! I like your name hahahaha.In my own pronouncation dunno whether it's really sound like that lolx.He's funny , humurous , cute.I will remember you forever no matter where I am or who I am in the future.Knowing you as one of my friends really brighten up my days.And special thankss to you because you're there when I'm facing the saddess moment in my life.My world is black but least,you gave me some colours and yeah I got to move on.Thankss so much.& also the MSN talks till morning at 6 lolx.So sleepy the next day ok haha.Anw I just love chatting with you.

.::Wai Kong::.
ah Kong!!!!!HAHHAHA.leng chai!!HAHHA.Eh another funny friend of mine whom I found in my work place as well.He's always asking me to smile.And just by looking at his face when he asked me to do so just made me laugh.He's very playful.And don't worry lol I will treat you more food food & food next time I visit you kayx?haha!
Miss working & playing with you.

.
.

.
.
.




friends whom I never will forget...

||Katelynn||
I miss you I really do.I wanna talk to you face to face le.Hehhex really wish that we have the chance in future.She's in Russia so god damn far ok.I still remember your cartoon movement & dance in lab in secondary school.Damn funny.I can rofl ok hahahah.

||Hooilam||
This girl ar..so long didn't contact already.Just sent me a testy in friendster after like duno how long hahaha.Hooilam I wanna go skiing with you la lolx.Then we can talk non-stop when back to Malaysia lol.

||Evon||
The girl whom I get to listen alot alot alot of stories from.Lol.Evon hope to hear more stories from you again next time when I'm around Ipoh hahaha.

||Peipei||
Waa...this girl has something reallyyy big[don't kill me after you see this lolx]Anyhow,still the same old funny girl I've known.Damn funny le your actions all hahaha.

||Mabel||
Mabel hehhex...just wanna tell you something here...
Do you know that you've grown so sweet ??
Hehhehe I mean really..you look very sweet just like your name ;)

||Sukyee||
Very smart girl.Just wanna tell you thanks for being such a good friend sukyee.Especially in helping me in my studies..I'm stupid ok..don't blame me if you teach me until you pull your hair lol.Great to know you in college.

||Pohjin||
It's really very very great having you as my roommate.We enjoyed like so much ahahhaa especially in the first two semesters.You know why & i know why ok lolx.shh!!secrets between us ok.So many initials for your uh & my uh..hahahah you know what i mean.

||Magdeline||
I miss your smile.I miss your laughter.I miss your jokes.I miss your care.I miss the time we spent together.I miss going yumcha with you at late nights.I miss your hugs.I miss talking to you.I miss seeing you.I miss YOU!!!!! sobsobx
My life in INTI was wonderful because I got to share so much fun & happiness with you.

||Joyner||
How is India?Must take care always okay?Joyner..you're very funny in your own ways ahahah..and thankss for being so nice,kind,caring...aww such a sweet and wonderful friend though we are not that close.Thanks for the friendship!



Eventhough for some of you I may not be in your Top Friends list,it doesn't matter to me :) Because no matter what I'm still glad & thankful that I'm your friend [=

And hereby,I wanna wish best of luck to all of you in your life & stay happy always kay.Till we meet again.


THANKS FOR GIVING ME A CHANCE TO BE YOUR FRIEND!




*sorry but I know I left some of you out,I'm really running out of time.sorry!*


7 comments:

tc said...

wah!! =.='' lol..

that name u read as 'sai real' or 'cereal'??

anyway.. enjoy ur new life in college.. study smart.. play hard.. haha..

[-sukyee-] said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
[-sukyee-] said...

ohh...thank you jasmine for the sweet comment haha u r not stupid larr and glad to teach u coz when u understand then i'm happy d
haha enjoy college yeah and good luck in everything

belz said...

din expect to c my name in here. hehe. but thanks alot for the compliment! =D dun worry i won forget ur pretty pretty face either. keep in touch yeah? all the best to u!

Anonymous said...

alamak.nw ni i saw u bloggie.so sweet neh.im so freakn touchd lar.almost teard d (1mm more tears wil flow).cz u seldom xpressd out bout our frenshp.so hapee.aikx.i just luv u sOOOOOOooooooOOOOooooo much jAsMiNe!!?! *pIn chUi* sO mIssIn u.phone no crdt.i top up thn il msg u.i knw ul enjy ur new frenz wn.lolx. *a big big hug fr u*

Anonymous said...

fuh!!!

damn happy la...

lolx..gonna cry d.akakaka!

though just croc's tear..

appriciate this friendship.

thx!!

Anonymous said...

hey my dearest jasmine friend sweetie smilie happie
you are the most positive one among us
you can brighten my day with your positiveness haha your happy words,personal msg bla bla
i said it before and i'll write it again

*you are special in ways that you din even know*

touching people's life with all your laughter and smiles
haha i am just so touched blessed happy thankful to have you..what more can i say hahz
i have a feeling you are a lucky gal wherever you are wherever you go whoever you meet
you bring a little of yourself EVERYWHERE
i love you <3 *hearts*
hehe ;) thank you for writing on me