I've got reaaalllyyy SWEET-TOOTH!
What on earth created such creamyheavenlydreamilysweety 'bowl of flavour'
LOL!
OMGoodness!!!!!I've been really addicted to it.
I'm becoming a 'bowl of flavour' addict.Like those drug addicts-without drugs they will die lorhx.
&& i'm talking about.......................
FONDUE!!!!!......here HAHAHAHAH!


OMGGGWTHeaven ! ! ! ! ! ! !
HAAGEN DAZS FONDUE
*faint*
HEAVENLYCREAMYDREAMILYLUXURIOUS boat..ermm
should be...CRUISE!!!!!HAHHAHA
The price is more dreamy.It cost RM60.
i've got nothing to say about it..it's a cloud of heaven to me!
I don't want to be a Fondue-addict,but HEY..my sweet tongue just loves it.And the creamychocolate is my medicine of life!
I'm becoming a 'bowl of flavour' addict.Like those drug addicts-without drugs they will die lorhx.
&& i'm talking about.......................
FONDUE!!!!!......here HAHAHAHAH!

CHOCOLATE FONDUE!MY FAVOURITE!;D
[saliva drooling]
[saliva drooling]

OMGGGWTHeaven ! ! ! ! ! ! !
HAAGEN DAZS FONDUE
*faint*
HEAVENLYCREAMYDREAMILYLUXURIOUS boat..ermm
should be...CRUISE!!!!!HAHHAHA
The price is more dreamy.It cost RM60.
i've got nothing to say about it..it's a cloud of heaven to me!
I don't want to be a Fondue-addict,but HEY..my sweet tongue just loves it.And the creamychocolate is my medicine of life!
LOL.Anyway just advertising my addiction towards Fondue.Not much photos of myself.My babydreamysnappy[my digicam] not with me :(
enjoy!
enjoy!

2 comments:
omg.. ur blog updated in a freaking fast speed.. =.='' 1 day 3 entries?? take too much chocolate will become fat gal.. these kind of 'sun fu' job.. let me do it..
HAHA no matter how much u eat..u won't b fat...and so do i??!!LOLX
Post a Comment