«
PYZAM.COM
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
CreamyDreamy Island
I Saw.I Dreamt.I Smiled.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
DUI NI YOU GAN JUE-[Guang Liang&Jiang Mei Qi]
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Once upon a time Creamydreamy
Once upon a time Creamydreamy
May (2)
January (2)
December (4)
October (1)
September (1)
June (2)
May (14)
April (34)
PreciousTime
My Candy feeds
Diary
(14)
Food
(9)
Thoughts
(4)
Friends
(3)
Jokes
(2)
TVB Dramas
(2)
Music
(1)
About Me
jiexing
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
I've got my own things to do.I've got my own path to go.I've got my own dreams to catch.Don't mess up with me.I can be really mean.I say whatever is in my mind,I don't fake a word.I enjoy life because it's just so beautiful to me.
View my complete profile
||:BLAZING INTEREST IN:||
TVB Dramas
Shopping
music music & MUSIC
Designing
'cho dai dee'
Trying something new
Forever Friends Bears
Challenging activities
||:PLEASINGLY LOVES:||
Skiing
Desserts
Sweet Surprises
Travelling
Short pants
my mobile
to be thin ;)
CHRISTMAS!
Chocolate Fondue
Honeydew+Sago drink
Chocolate&hazelnut breadspread
to have a good time laughing
Smiley Face
.::Try Creamydreamy::.
http://www.17.com.my/
http://myscene.everythinggirl.com/home.aspx
http://jinnyenooi.blogs.friendster.com/creamydreamy_island/
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=668953483
CreamyDreamy Island is your cool spot to Tea
0 comments:
Post a Comment