CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Ahmad oh Ahmad

Late night now.
& i just can't seems to sleep.I wanted to but failed :(
I tried listening to songs but songs just make me even more spiritual.
=.=||
I sing along with it...how can i sleep like that hahax
omfg
It's so frustrating when you wanna get into bed & you just can't.
I'm way more energetic now than in the afternoon..what theory??
Can even run up & down the stairs lor.
ha ha !


O K A Y

Thankss so much to Ahmad the Great..which makes me so excited & not even my dreamy mood is here with me.
Ahmad is really powerful & just can put a spell on you and you just can't get your way out of it.
Aiyo...i'm damn freaking much much crazily awake now.
I wana go to my Creamy Dreamland...
can anyone help me??
owhh..at least let me have the sleeping ticket...
I NEED IT SO SUPER BADLY !!!

anyway since i can't sleep...
let me introduce to the fellow readers Ahmad the Great..
& you know what?
He just can be your very very good medicine when you're facing exam & you need to burn the midnight oil just to finish up the damn long shit exam notes & all.....
because..........

HE CAN MAKE YOU STAY UP ALL NIGHT !!!

after being friends with him..you will be too excited & lively to get into sleep..
trust me...
hahahahhaha...
&&& let you know one secret..he just smell omgwthdamnaddictwtshellheaven GOOD!!Like he put on some sort of perfume or maybe he just got his very own fragrance??haha

here comes...

AHMAD THE GREAT !!!





















ROFLMAO

i mean yeah..seriously..he really got some sort of spell lo
if not i won't be here blogging so late at night & yet even when i'm about to end this post,
guess what??
I'm very still not dreamy sleepy
shit!!

I really have to take it each time when i have to go through all night & rush for assignments or presentation or exam.

Hahah cos' it works for me so well.
PEACH&PASSION FRUIT AHMAD TEA [reallyyy smellss GOOD!xD]
*my exams period most caring best friend*

L O L

0 comments: